Pixel is a growing web design and development firm located in Edmonton, AB, and we are looking to add an experienced full-time Web Development Project Manager to our current team of twelve.
About the role
You will be responsible for ensuring the highest level of quality is met for design, user experience, development, testing and ongoing maintenance in our web projects.
The Project Manager is required to lead web projects from initiation to deployment, resulting in on time, on budget and accurate delivery. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, managing project scope, budget, timeline, requirements, monitoring and communicating risk and change, problem solving, identifying opportunities and troubleshooting when problems arise.
You should possess the following
- Project Management experience in website development.
- Web development, design, marketing, communication, computer science or applied science education.
- Excellent knowledge of web development processes.
- Experience with Content Management Systems (i.e. WordPress, Shopify, Squarespace).
- Effective time management skills and multi-tasking capabilities to get things done in a fast paced environment.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Strong organization skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail and quality control.
- Knowledge of website usability, conversion optimization, analytics, email marketing and search engine optimization is not required but an asset.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2–5 years of related project management experience in web development or digital marketing
- Previous experiences in development or design-centric role is a definite plus
- Ability to quickly learn existing systems/structures and identify appropriate workflow and metrics in the new system
- Superb problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Detail-oriented and able to multitask
- A collaborative worker, capable of creating and maintaining a positive work environment that delivers results.
- Familiarity with project management tools.
- Full-time salaried position.
- Flex time — start anywhere between 6 am and 11 am.
- Work in our brand new cozy office in the awesome 124st/Westmount neighbourhood in Edmonton.
- However there is flexibility to work from home here and there.
- Salary based on experience.
- 3 week paid vacation time
- Access to our Personal Betterment Plan
- Fully covered Blue Cross Health Benefits.
Interested? Shoot us your resume to us (firstname.lastname@example.org) and any supporting materials you think showcase your project management talents!