Pixel Designs is a growing web design and development firm located in Edmonton, AB, and we are looking to add an experienced full-time Marketing and Sales Manager to our current team of twelve.
About the role
We are a growing digital marketing agency that specializes in developing websites for small and medium-sized businesses. We are seeking a marketing and sales manager to join our team and lead our efforts to drive new business and grow our client base.
As the marketing and sales manager, you will be responsible for creating and executing marketing and sales strategies that drive leads and conversions. You will work closely with our team of designers, developers, and project managers to identify new opportunities, create compelling proposals, and close deals.
To be successful in this role, you should have a strong background in marketing and sales, with experience in developing and executing marketing campaigns and generating leads through various channels. You should also be familiar with the web development industry and have a track record of success in closing deals.
- Develop and execute marketing and sales strategies that drive leads and conversions
- Identify new business opportunities and create compelling proposals to close deals
- Collaborate with the design and development team to understand client needs and create tailored solutions.
- Monitor and report on key performance indicators to measure the effectiveness of marketing and sales efforts
- Attend industry events and network with potential clients to build relationships and generate leads
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in marketing and sales, with a track record of success in closing deals
- Familiarity with the web development industry and an understanding of the needs and challenges of small and medium-sized businesses
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Full-time salaried position.
- Flex time — start anywhere between 6 am and 11 am.
- Work in our brand new cozy office in the awesome 124st/Westmount neighbourhood in Edmonton.
- However there is flexibility to work from home here and there.
- Salary based on experience.
- 3 week paid vacation time
- Access to our Personal Betterment Plan
- Fully covered Blue Cross Health Benefits.
Interested? Shoot us your resume to us (firstname.lastname@example.org) and any supporting materials you think showcase your marketing talents!